Monday, October 29, 2012

Down but not out!

I've been out of work for a week and although I was urging for today to come so I could get out of the house, I have to say I don't feel up to it.  I'm tired. But on a brighter note, Halloween is coming up and my munchkin is utterly excited! We filled up all of the 300+ candy bags for trick or treaters this weekend! I"m not sure that I'll be able to walk him around the neighborhood to get candy himself, but I know my brother in law will.  I feel so blessed to have such a strong support system. I know sometimes they don't even understand what I'm going through and I'm sure other times they feel like they're just picking up my slack but regardless, I'm eternally grateful.

What is really bothering me this morning is that I've been home sick for a week and today, the first day back to work, I started feeling the signs of a flare coming on.  I really hope I'm wrong. But if I'm right, I'm not going to let it knock me out.  I cant. It wouldn't be fair to my family but most of all, it wouldnt be fair to my son.  Please pray for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment