Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm back!

So I've been MIA for a while but I'm back! I've been sick in bed since Sunday!! I have a sinus infection and throat infection :( It seems with this illness my colds knock me out.  Since I've been diagnosed I hadnt done any vacationing.  This weekend I took a 4 hour trip and I just realized how hard these trips are on me.  I dont know how I've done it up until now.  I wanted to die after only 2 hours. And after I got home I got sick and this infection just threw me in bed for days.  I hope I can go back to work tomorrow. Its weird but I miss it.  I hope that one day all of this will be a bad dream...  Deep down I know its not but one can wish...

I feel so tired of feeling sick...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you recover quickly - travelling really knocks me about too. actually anything out of my norm does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you... seems like with this illness everything becomes a challenge. Thank you for your well-wishes. I'm finally back on my feet.

    ReplyDelete