Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fibro for dummies...

What hurts?
My bed. My couch. My pillow. My clothes. My shoes. My phone. My TV. My food. The sun. The heat. The rain. The cold.
When?
I open my eyes. I climb out of bed. I sleep. I sit. I walk. I talk. I think. I eat. I laugh. I hug. I drink. I ask. I type. I read. I work. I breathe.
Where?
My head. My back. My eyes. My legs. My chest. My fingers. My brain. My emotions. My elbows. My knees. My jaw. My toes. My neck. My stomach. My ribs. My throat. My memory. My life.
Why?
It touches. It itches. It rubs. It scrapes. It Burns. Its heavy. It's rough. It's hard. It's soft. It's late. It's early. It's too much. It's too little. It's hot. It's cold.
So what do I rely on....
My Faith. My courage. My strength. My family. My friends.
God.

1 comment: