Monday, November 19, 2012

Is this it?

Today is one of those days where I hate being sick. Everything hurts and I just want to give up. I'm tired and I want a freaking break already.  I can't even breathe right. I feel like I'm missing air in my lungs. My neck is hurting so much that it's caused a headache and my jaw to tense up. I feel incredibly dizzy and nauseated. I just want to kick and scream like a baby!
Sometimes I wonder why I can't be normal....  I don't remember my life without pain.  Is this it?  Can I really deal with this forever?!? This can't possibly be the life that God wants for me!  For anyone!  I'm angry. I'm sad. I'm frustrated.  I'm in pain. I'm tired. I'm scared.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Mireya. You are so beautiful! I am so sorry that you are going through this. This crap makes me want to cry with frustration sometimes when I can't do what I want or meet my obligations.

    Since the cold started, I have been worse as well. Yesterday I was MISERABLE, aching all over, pain pill didn't touch it. Finally got some relief after pain pill, a BC, and 4 advil.

    Fibro sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mireya,

    I have felt that way today also. I went out of town this past weekend with my husband to celebrate an early thanksgiving with family, and now I will pay for it all week. I get sad knowing that I can't keep up and enjoy the holidays like I use too. There are pain days where NO pain medicine helps and I just cry. The saying that God doesn't give us more than we can handle may be true, but enough already. But I know he has a plan for my life and I have to keep telling myself that. It helps to know that my husbands is here for me and understands. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me feel so validated! I thought I was going crazy and was beginning to believe it was all in my head. I'm so sorry for your pain...I share your frustrations. Thank you for sharing yours. It feels better just to know I'm not all alone in this.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so very much for your words. Today is a better day for now.... and I hope and pray your days become easier and your holidays are enjoyable. I'm glad that my words can help all of you. Its tough to keep the faith, but knowing that there is at least one person that can benefit from it, I will continue writing and seeing this as my reason for enduring the pain...

    ReplyDelete