Thursday, August 30, 2012

Turbulence...

Wow this week has been by far one of my worst... Today its hard for me to breathe. After I got back to work from lunch I tried to walk across the hall to get ice and it seemed eternal.  I felt like I was running a 5K. My body was so stiff.  My body aches so much it feels like I'm one big constant shake.  Feels like I'm so high off the ground and with no stability that I just may fall some day.  Its so scary. My anxiety is so bad at nights that I don't sleep.  I'm afraid to fall asleep and wake up worse.  But I keep coming to work because staying at home only depresses me more.  I cant see myself stopping my life.  I'm only 30 and I feel like my body is giving up already.  I know in my heart that it will be ok but I just get so tired and frustrated of dealing with this.  Its crazy how drs say this isn't a progressive illness... It sure as heck feels like it gets worse and worse... I just pray that He gives me the strength that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment