Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fibromyalgia knocks me down but definitely not out!

I hate the idea of this blog being one big pity party... So with that said, I made it through my bad day yesterday!!! I don't feel 100 % but I feel much better than I did last night.  Usually my days get rougher as they ease into the evening but I don't want to worry about that now... Imagine me waking every day dreading the evening? Well, I do but I don't live my life by it. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

My life is slowly coming back together and its like they say 'life is like a book, one bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end.'

My son had a great day in school yesterday! He came home happy... This morning he says "I don't even feel the nervous today." I'm so proud of him.  Ever since he was a baby, he's been a fighter. At his young age he's gone through so much and yet he's always found a reason to smile.  He is my reason to keep trying and keep smiling. He is my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment