Thursday, May 16, 2013

Needles

It's been a new kind of day for me. I had some strange pain that I'm sure others have experienced and I'm blessed to barely be experiencing today. I was sitting down and as I leaned against the wall I felt a multiple puncture pain throughout my entire back. It was like I had laid on a bed of needles. Took me a while to realize that it's merely but a newly acquired symptom.  I didn't know that kind of pain until now. And although it was short lived, it was intensely excruciating. 

My body has been hurting me differently now. I have the joint pain and my knees gave up on me yesterday in the middle of Walmart. But I was able to gather my strength and keep going. Today my body aches and my hands are killing me... My elevator music is so loud today! 

I don't know how often or how long this will last but I do know that I'm not planning to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment