Saturday, May 18, 2013

Anxiety!

Not feeling too good today. Last two nights haven't been very restful. I've had a lot of anxiety. Feels like I'm waiting for something to happen and it never did. I have had a headache since Thursday and just seems to get worse. I kept a good attitude yesterday and somewhat  enjoyed my day but last night just really did me wrong. I hope that whatever has me like this comes quick. I don't think I can take this much longer.... I finally gave in and took my anxiety meds.  They're kicking in finally.

On a brighter note: I'm going to be an aunt!!!  The baby shower is tomorrow and I couldn't be happier! I'm super excited. Just hope my body and mind allow keep to enjoy it...

Hope all of you do are doing great!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Princess Mireya ;-)

    Love the concept for your blog, do you have a facebook page? I am on the lookout for guest bloggers, activists, patient advocates, authors and other spoon sharers for my new Facebook page Spoon Factory.

    I just love the kitty you posted that says OMG! Spoon...do you know who the creator is? I am hoping she/he will give me permission to use it or something similar as my background till we decide what our actual theme is going to be. Credit given of course.

    Can't wait to read more of your blog. :-)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Princess,

    About the anxiety, I forgot to ask...do you meditate?

    Allison
    Spoon Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison! I apologize for not responding sooner but I had not been to check my blog! I do have a facebook page and you're welcomed to contact me via email for more personal information!

    About the kitty, I must have shared it from my phone or pinterest but I'll look for it for you.. I keep all that stuff linked.

    I dont meditate... I think my attention span is a little short fused for that but I am definitely contemplating yoga and meditation. It'd be great to hear some tips if you have any!

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    fibroprincessdiary@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete